We help power a sustainable consumer data ecosystem and improve customer experiences with ethical data practices
We are the team building the leading customer intelligence platform
We aim to be the customer intelligence company that helps the world’s largest brands and enterprises optimize marketing spend, make better decisions and enhance customer experiences.
Looking for a career in one of the fastest growing data companies?
Apply for our open positions below
About the Role:
We are looking for Backend Engineer(s) that will develop the next generation location intelligence platform. The primary focus will be to design/develop/maintain highly scalable codebase for demand side platform. You will be responsible for driving the architecture of the system and building it from the ground up. Research and use the latest open source technologies. Establishing coding best practices, code reviews etc. for delivering a world class software product.
Experience and Qualifications:
● 5 – 8 years of software development experience in very large scale applications
● Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code
● Good knowledge of Java 8
● Experience developing high scale, high performance distributed systems
● Good understanding of data structures, design patterns, algorithms, performance optimization
techniques, object-oriented programming
● Strong problem solving and analytical skills
● Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL preferably MySQL, Aerospike
● Experience with Messaging systems preferably Kafka
● Experience with event driven Http server
● Experience with AWS/GCP suite of products/services
● Experience with Git, Agile Software Development process
B Tech with 2 – 8 years of experience in Computer Science or a related field.
About the Role
As a Data Scientist, you would be working on creating actionable insights from our geo-spatial data. This role would challenge your analytical, technical, statistical, machine learning, and visualization skills to find patterns in big data. You will be working on solving complex data driven problems and developing our first generation machine learning models to aid decision making. This role would require you to work closely with engineering & product teams to productionize your solution in an agile manner.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and develop advance machine learning techniques to power our suite of products
- Ability to design & structure complex problems that can be solved with data
- Infer user behavioral patterns from massive amount of geo-spatial data
- Segment different groups of users based on demographics data
- Feature engineering to optimize machine learning models
- Develop state of the art models to solve fractional attribution problems in multi-channel marketing
- Develop solution which can be deployed in the cloud based distributed computing environment
- Own data science related activities to ensure successful completion of product sprints
- Contribute in strategizing product roadmap
- Masters in statistics / machine learning / operations research / computational sciences /econometrics / any other quantitative field. (Exceptional candidates with flair for complex problem solving are welcome!)
- Deep understanding of different data mining, machine learning techniques
- Prior experience in working with any one of the data wrangling libraries i.e. spark-sql, pandas, numpy, scipy etc. & machine learning libraries i.e. mllib, scikit-learn, tensorflow, keras etc. is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of cloud based distributed environments (AWS / Azure / GCP)
- Working knowledge of HDFS, linux etc.
- Basic knowledge of NLP, image processing etc.
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing & fast paced startup environment
- Prior experience in MarTech / AdTech will be an advantage
- Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with Enterprise companies and agencies by phone
- Generate interest in FLUX platform through 50-60 outbound calls daily
- Identify, initiate and nurture relationships with prospects both over the phone and via e-mail
- Develop relationships at all levels from Head of Brand, CIOs, Head of Innovation, CMOs just to name a few
- Qualify and allocate leads for Sales Directors based out of APAC, MEA regions
- Work with a monthly, quarterly and yearly quota
- Develop and sustain knowledge of Lifesight’s offerings and associated technologies
- Data-entry and lead management of company records into Hubspot and OutReach CRMs
- Identify and understand trends within industries, what makes a campaign successful and apply this knowledge to help generate further new business
- Provide feedback to improve marketing and sales efforts
- 2-4+ years inside sales experience in Sales and Pipeline development roles in SaaS based B2B software preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Great phone personality and phone voice
- Great listening skills and a desire to learn proper consultative selling techniques
- High-energy and positive attitude
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task while maintaining a high quality of work
- Must be independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to work within a team environment
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new information in customer-facing scenarios
- Confidence to overcome objections and convert interest into qualified leads
- Lead generation, cold calling, objection handling and closing experience desired
- Knowledge of email marketing software or other SAAS or CRM systems is a plus
We are looking for a technical and growth-focused Customer Success Manager (CSM) to work with Lifesight’s most strategic customers to use location intelligence to solve their high-impact business needs. Our Customer Success Team ensures clients adopt and see value with Lifesight – helping solve business problems with our technology, managing accounts, and ensuring that customers love Lifesight.
What you will achieve:
- Manage onboarding of enterprise customers to Real World AI, Our Flagship enterprise solution and provide hands-on technical work (for example, with data, geospatial analysis, our APIs) so our technology helps solve their business needs. There is technical work involved in this aspect of the role.
- Maintain high levels of engagement to ensure customers see value from insights, increase adoption, and uncover new uses for Lifesight’s location intelligence tools.
- Identify opportunities for expansion and be a source of intelligence interfacing with Product and other teams to drive evolution of our products and new solutions.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with our most strategic enterprise customers across different verticals — engaging to deeply understand their business needs and goals with Lifesight.
What you need to thrive:
Our CSMs need to be able to help our customers with technical work (for example, with SQL) and manage enterprise accounts working with senior business managers at large, complex companies.
For this, successful CSMs have:
- 5+ years of enterprise customer-facing customer success, technical account management, or strategic consulting, with a strong technical foundation and business savvy.
- Technical knowledge of Geo world and tools is desired, though not required.
- The skills to lead technical conversations. The skills to use data, Lifesight products, and your technical skills to develop proofs-of-concept and advise on solutions.
- Experience handling complex enterprise organizations and solving difficult problems.
- Proven ability to develop successful collaborations, trust, and communications with executive leadership, technical and sales teams, along with technical users of the software.
- Curiosity and a passion for serving customers. Ability to be diplomatic, empathetic, poised, and action oriented when working with customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bonus points for experience with: Analytics, BI tools, ETL tools, and enterprise SaaS startups.
What we offer:
- Competitive, results-based compensation.
- Growth prospects at a truly welcoming multicultural and multilingual company.
- An opportunity to get in early to a company that will be category defining.
- A big vision: to help the world use Real World Consumer Data-based data to make better decisions. We believe that openness and sustainability are baked into this vision, and we’re sharing it with the world.
About the Role
Looking to hire an Enterprise Sales Manager for the new product – Data Intelligence, a data enrichment product providing real world insights on consumers to large Enterprises. It would require managing cross functional teams across direct sales, customer success, inside sales, product marketing and product.
- Lay down the vision and charter for Data Intelligence; institutionalise to key stakeholders in the organisation.
- Drive adoption of Data Intelligence in key identified customer categories to gain rapid market share in the first 90-180 days.
- Work with data science, engineering and partnerships teams to identify new customer categories for Product-Market Fit.
- Work with Sales to build case studies and references by vertical.
- Leverage product marketing to organise category focused Webinars for demand generation.
- Build the annual operating plan and resourcing plan to scale the business.
- Build out a product roadmap including data acquisition strategy to scale product adoption across multiple geographies and categories.
- Deliver on long-term revenue and profitability goals from the Business Unit.
- 4+ years in Enterprise Sales; 2+ years with a startup.
We are currently looking for a Product Marketing Executive, who will be responsible for telling the world (and company) the story of our Real World Data Intelligence products. You will be expected to be our chief advocate for new features and its benefits for advertisers, brands and publishers. Additionally, you will be in charge of crafting the right messaging and marketing for new product/feature launches.
- Research customers to fine-tune the value proposition and go-to-market approach; undertake competitive intelligence
- Work with product team to educate both internal and external stakeholders about our platform/product features and their benefits.
- Create product marketing content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses)
- Create, manage and measure online marketing campaigns via Email, Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and other online channels.
- Create and manage offline marketing campaigns such as conferences, events and roadshows
- Create comprehensive reports of marketing spend RoI to stakeholders
- Assist Sales team on calls with prospects when needed to provide product deep dive.
- Assist Customer Success team in order to drive product adoption and usage.
- Collect and report product feedback and sentiment to stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline with a total work experience of around 2-4 years; MBA preferred
- Past experience with digital marketing, product marketing, and/or product management
- Experience with marketing SaaS/Data products highly favored
- Proficiency in content management systems. You will be expected to build product pages, optimise the conversion paths on those pages, and use dynamic calls-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific calls-to-action.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills — there is a significant amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Prefer working in a collaborative and matrix structure.
- Good to have: Familiarity with ad-tech industry | B2B sales experience for IT product/services
3-5 years of professional experience in a data engineering role
Experience with building stream-processing systems, using solutions such as Storm or Spark-Streaming
Proficient understanding of Java / Scala
Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles (Hadoop v2, Map Reduce, HDFS)
Good knowledge of Big Data querying tools, such as Pig, Hive, and Impala
Experience with Spark, Flink, Kafka Streams
Experience with NoSQL databases, such as Aerospike, HBase
Experience with Big Data ML toolkits, such as Mahout, SparkML, or H2O
Good understanding of Lambda Architecture, along with its advantages and drawbacks
Hands-on experience with AWS Big data technologies, such as EMR, Redshift, ElasticSearch.
You role will entail
Implementing ETL process and selecting and integrating any Big Data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities
Influence key decisions on architecture and implementation of scalable data processing and analytics structure
Work with the Data Science team to bring machine learning models into production
Build Hadoop MapReduce and Spark processing pipelines using Java, Python
Build REST APIs for data access by systems across our infrastructure
Focus on performance, throughput, and latency, and drive these throughout our architecture
Write test automation, conduct code reviews, and take end-to-end ownership of deployments to production
Lifesight leads the world of Customer Data intelligence, empowering enterprises to discover insights hidden in their first party data and turn them into business impact.
Lifesight’s Data Intelligence Product Personica is being used by customers in over 20 countries globally and helps them with efficient customer engagement and taking more informed business decisions. With Personica, our ambition is to make intelligence on their first party data readily available to businesses to help them understand and make better informed decisions.
- Your core responsibility is to grow our enterprise client portfolio of direct brands across the APAC and build strong sustainable relationships based on trust and high-performance
- You will be in charge of significantly driving Lifesight’s new business by prospecting, meeting, negotiating and closing agreements with brands
- You will deliver highest service levels at all times, making our clients’ life simple, advising them on how to leverage our data to meet their needs, offering tailored data solutions and providing valuable industry understanding and insights
- You will position Lifesight as strong Tech Identity and Data Platform providing CRM Onboarding and Enrichment services to help brands enhance their digital marketing capabilities.
- You support event and trade fair preparation and participate in events to represent Lifesight
- You adhere to Lifesight’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures. You complete all the awareness trainings assigned on time
- Experience in selling DMP/CDP/CRM service, programmatic digital products or comparable SaaS solutions to enterprise clients.
- You are able to navigate in complex enterprise sales environments, you are a master of corporate chess
- You have proven success in beating sales targets and are following a consultative sales approach on behalf of your clients
- You have very strong and convincing communication & presentation skills that you can adjust to different hierarchy levels
- Based on extreme ambition and drive, it is a no-brainer for you to act pro-actively and independently
- You are a big fan of high-speed execution and understand that getting your hands dirty is the absolute minimum
- You are able to very quickly adapt to changing circumstances
- You love data and believe in the positive impact it can have across industries for Social Betterment
What do we offer?
- Join a highly diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- We are very selective on our people, both on performance and cultural fit: You will enjoy working with the very best talent that are working together in a team
- A platform for you to grow yourself with maximum speed with zero political obstacles and make real impact.
- Based out of our technology development center in Bangalore, you will be responsible
for the overall software development life cycle and manage complex projects with
significant business impact
● Work with the CTO, Product Managers, and Business to develop a long-term
product plan and manage the release planning cycles for your products
● Instill best practices for software development, ensure designs meet
requirements, and deliver high-quality work on schedule
● Project management – prioritization, planning of projects and features, stakeholder
management and tracking of external commitments
● Ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, translate
them into technical solutions, and lead engineering efforts to meet timelines
● Operational Excellence – monitoring & operation of production services
● Career management and development of direct reportsTechnical Skills
What will you need to be successful in this role?
● A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related technical discipline
● 8+ years of full stack software development experience which includes 3+ years of
experience in building and leading strong engineering teams
● Prior experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying applications,
large scale applications in JAVA – strong hands-on technical experience with
object-oriented design, data structures and low latency RESTful APIs
● Experienced with running microservices in Kubernetes & with container
technologies. e.g.: Docker
● Experience in building and running distributed systems for always-up services at a
● Experience with full software lifecycle methodology, including; coding standards,
code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and
● Experience with Google Cloud highly regarded
● Ability to prioritize competing features and requirements
● Ability to motivate and maximize productivity in a fast-paced environment