About the Role:
We are looking for Backend Engineer(s) that will develop the next generation location intelligence platform. The primary focus will be to design/develop/maintain highly scalable codebase for demand side platform. You will be responsible for driving the architecture of the system and building it from the ground up. Research and use the latest open source technologies. Establishing coding best practices, code reviews etc. for delivering a world class software product.
Experience and Qualifications:
● 5 – 8 years of software development experience in very large scale applications
● Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code
● Good knowledge of Java 8
● Experience developing high scale, high performance distributed systems
● Good understanding of data structures, design patterns, algorithms, performance optimization
techniques, object-oriented programming
● Strong problem solving and analytical skills
● Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL preferably MySQL, Aerospike
● Experience with Messaging systems preferably Kafka
● Experience with event driven Http server
● Experience with AWS/GCP suite of products/services
● Experience with Git, Agile Software Development process
B Tech with 2 – 8 years of experience in Computer Science or a related field.
We are looking for a visual designer who can work with our advertising and marketing teams to develop appealing graphic/video/multimedia creatives and content. The candidate has to have a keen eye for the latest design trends and be able to execute quickly based on requirements and briefs. The candidate must provide a portfolio of work via online portfolio (behance etc)
- Work with our sales team to design and develop rich media ads campaign proposals
- Work with our advertising team to design and deploy rich media creatives for campaigns using Creative Management Platform (Celtra, Bonzai etc)
- Work with our marketing team to design social post graphics, blog graphics, infographics, whitepapers, videos, industry reports and other marketing materials.
Experience and knowledge on video work will be an added advantage.
Sales Development Representative
- Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with Enterprise companies and agencies by phone
- Generate interest in FLUX platform through 50-60 outbound calls daily
- Identify, initiate and nurture relationships with prospects both over the phone and via e-mail
- Develop relationships at all levels from Head of Brand, CIOs, Head of Innovation, CMOs just to name a few
- Qualify and allocate leads for Sales Directors based out of APAC, MEA regions
- Work with a monthly, quarterly and yearly quota
- Develop and sustain knowledge of Lifesight’s offerings and associated technologies
- Data-entry and lead management of company records into Hubspot and OutReach CRMs
- Identify and understand trends within industries, what makes a campaign successful and apply this knowledge to help generate further new business
- Provide feedback to improve marketing and sales efforts
- 2-4+ years inside sales experience in Sales and Pipeline development roles in SaaS based B2B software preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Great phone personality and phone voice
- Great listening skills and a desire to learn proper consultative selling techniques
- High-energy and positive attitude
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task while maintaining a high quality of work
- Must be independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to work within a team environment
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new information in customer-facing scenarios
- Confidence to overcome objections and convert interest into qualified leads
- Lead generation, cold calling, objection handling and closing experience desired
- Knowledge of email marketing software or other SAAS or CRM systems is a plus
About the Role
We are looking for a talent acquisition specialist to manage our full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates. Responsibilities include sourcing candidates online, updating job ads and conducting background checks. If you have experience with various job interview formats, including phone screenings and group interviews, and can help us recruit faster and more effectively, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will play an important part in building a strong employer brand for our company to ensure we attract, hire and retain the most qualified employees.
- Design and update job descriptions
- Source potential candidates from various online channels (e.g. social media and professional platforms like GitHub and Behance)
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms
- Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person)
- Prepare and distribute assignments and numerical, language and logical reasoning tests
- Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits
- Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire
- Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs
- Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard
- Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role
- Experience with sourcing techniques
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Sound judgement
- Qualification MBA or PGDBM with specialization in HR
- 2 years of experience in Human Resources
- Strong business and HR acumen, including problem solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis
- Operates with autonomy and discretion
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Must work well under pressure and tight timelines.
- Proficient in MS office / GSuite
- Accountable, self-motivated to achieve results with an ability to prioritize multiple projects
3-5 years of professional experience in a data engineering role
Experience with building stream-processing systems, using solutions such as Storm or Spark-Streaming
Proficient understanding of Java / Scala
Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles (Hadoop v2, Map Reduce, HDFS)
Good knowledge of Big Data querying tools, such as Pig, Hive, and Impala
Experience with Spark, Flink, Kafka Streams
Experience with NoSQL databases, such as Aerospike, HBase
Experience with Big Data ML toolkits, such as Mahout, SparkML, or H2O
Good understanding of Lambda Architecture, along with its advantages and drawbacks
Hands-on experience with AWS Big data technologies, such as EMR, Redshift, ElasticSearch.
You role will entail
Implementing ETL process and selecting and integrating any Big Data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities
Influence key decisions on architecture and implementation of scalable data processing and analytics structure
Work with the Data Science team to bring machine learning models into production
Build Hadoop MapReduce and Spark processing pipelines using Java, Python
Build REST APIs for data access by systems across our infrastructure
Focus on performance, throughput, and latency, and drive these throughout our architecture
Write test automation, conduct code reviews, and take end-to-end ownership of deployments to production
We are looking for a marketing executive who can join our team and help drive brand awareness and product demand. Apply today to join a rockstar team and make a difference. Your responsibilities Based out of our technology development center in Bangalore, you will be a part of our growing marketing team and you will report to the Senior Marketing Manager.
- Collaborate closely with marketing and product teams to design and implement marketing campaigns that positively impacts business growth and grows the awareness of the Lifesight brand across our regions
- Execute end-to-end digital campaigns for social, paid and email – including planning campaign objectives, ROI metrics, timeline, demand generation strategy, creation of digital assets, A/B testing, optimisation of the campaigns and follow-up actions
- Conduct regular campaign reviews in order to align marketing strategy with tactics and to ensure effective execution of marketing strategy, and drive follow-up actions for improvement to ROI
- Develop and execute our content strategy and coordinate with content developers.
- Ownership of the digital marketing calendar and communication cadences to ensure visibility across all stakeholders
- Establish and own best practices for communicating company and product updates for internal marketing.
- At least 2 years of experience in the digital marketing field
- Data-oriented, passionate in technology and digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Business – Marketing, Communications, or relevant field of study.
- Experienced project management skills, including managing internal stakeholders, external agencies, and multiple campaigns and projects at once.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts, email, social media, tying marketing programs to ROI metrics and more
- Experience with digital asset creation, campaign reporting and data analysis
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team – must be a strong team player with ownership, and focused on delivering results with high standards
- Additional skills like graphic design, copywriting and video editing is valued.
About the Role
As a Data Scientist, you would be working on creating actionable insights from our geo-spatial data. This role would challenge your analytical, technical, statistical, machine learning, and visualization skills to find patterns in big data. You will be working on solving complex data driven problems and developing our first generation machine learning models to aid decision making. This role would require you to work closely with engineering & product teams to productionize your solution in an agile manner.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and develop advance machine learning techniques to power our suite of products
- Ability to design & structure complex problems that can be solved with data
- Infer user behavioral patterns from massive amount of geo-spatial data
- Segment different groups of users based on demographics data
- Feature engineering to optimize machine learning models
- Develop state of the art models to solve fractional attribution problems in multi-channel marketing
- Develop solution which can be deployed in the cloud based distributed computing environment
- Own data science related activities to ensure successful completion of product sprints
- Contribute in strategizing product roadmap
- Masters in statistics / machine learning / operations research / computational sciences /econometrics / any other quantitative field. (Exceptional candidates with flair for complex problem solving are welcome!)
- Deep understanding of different data mining, machine learning techniques
- Prior experience in working with any one of the data wrangling libraries i.e. spark-sql, pandas, numpy, scipy etc. & machine learning libraries i.e. mllib, scikit-learn, tensorflow, keras etc. is highly desirable
- Working knowledge of cloud based distributed environments (AWS / Azure / GCP)
- Working knowledge of HDFS, linux etc.
- Basic knowledge of NLP, image processing etc.
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing & fast paced startup environment
- Prior experience in MarTech / AdTech will be an advantage
We are looking for a Campaign Manager to join the Ad-tech Platform team. The role will involve the management of multiple campaigns from set up to completion, optimising where possible and troubleshooting issues where appropriate. There is an account management aspect to the role requiring the provision of reports for clients that leverage campaign insights, as well as liaising with clients to ensure their expectations are met.
- Manage the delivery of RTB campaigns using the Lifesight Flux DSP
- Ensure campaigns are set up and run as per relevant targeting laid out by the Sales person responsible
- Monitoring campaign delivery, performance and margin to ensure all targets are met
- Provide Sales/Clients with optimisations and recommendations by analysing across key variables
- Carrying out post-campaign analysis to provide insights to share with Sales/Clients
- Good organisational skills are required to be able to run multiple campaigns at one time, and to ensure campaign finances are managed correctly
- At month end you will be responsible for the reconciliation of billing figures from the platform and populating templates ready for invoicing
- Excellent communication skills
- Works well both within a team and individually
- Organised with strong time management skills to juggle multiple tasks
- Ability to problem solve and analyse data sets
- Good excel skills
- Interest in ad technology and digital media
- Graduate level