Levi’s, a leading apparel retail brand wanted to run a digital media campaign and measure footfalls to their locations in Malaysia, generated as a result of their digital campaigns. They were looking out for omni-channel solution partner to help them create awareness of the brand and calculate footfalls to their locations in Malaysia as a direct result of their digital outreach.
Lifesight, as a Location Intelligence company, was able to run audience-based targeting campaigns to specific audience segments which would yield the best result and response. Using our robust measurement capability, Lifesight was able to accurately measure footfalls driven purely as a result of Levi’s digital campaigns, helping them uncover the true ROI in terms of driving in-store footfalls.
- The campaign resulted in over 5,000,000 impressions and 27,000 clicks
- The Click Through Rate (CTR) for this campaign was 0.55%
- The Click To Visit (CTV) for this campaign was 37.3%
- The best performing creative was the 320×50 size
- The most visits were driven through campaigns targeting Levi’s at Mid Valley Megamall – 1102 visits
- Over 92% of visitors came within 20 days of being exposed to the campaign
Levi’s was able to analyse their campaign and measure the total footfalls to their various locations as well as their competitors’ outlets in Malaysia. Thanks to Lifesight’s robust data, the brand was also able to gain an in-depth understanding of their customers’ real-world journey from ad exposure to visiting the location, uncovering their brand affinities, places visited, etc. and providing a holistic view of their customers and measure the impact of their digital campaigns through Lifesight’s location attribution.